Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Get a quick look at your players' characters.

I've been running an online game of Apocalypse World over G+. We are on our forth game and getting to know the characters has been a lot of fun!

I started using a quick reference sheet that I drew up on the spot as the players were describing their characters looks. Here's what I was workin with:

So, while I'm fairly certain art isn't my strongest point, I did want to share something with yall, just in case you wanted to try out this way of seeing and keeping track your characters.

I made a little file. Print it up, fill in some blanks, and have fun!!!

If the link doesn't work, try copy/paste'in this guy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2ykf36s74d4e4j/Faces%3ANames.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy this post? Let us know.