Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tips for Cons (Gamex inspired)

I'm fairly new to Cons, but I'm learning very quickly what makes for a good time. Here's a couple of "rules" I learned so far.

1. Show up early. With all the energy and possibility of what is about to happen, its fun to show up early and geek out.

2. Pack provisions. Food at Cons can be ridiculous! Have a back of apples and almonds and you'll be good to go!

3. Take it easy! With all the potential gaming you're about to experience remember: Too much of a good thing, can very quickly become a bad thing. Skip game slots, have a drink with some gamers, and get some sleep!

4. Play new games. Cons are a time to experiment and to experience. If playing the same old stuff is what you're looking for, I'm pretty sure there is a cheaper way of doing it.

5. Don't be the last to leave. This may just be a personal preference, but I hate to watch all the excitement of an event get pulled down and packed into vans.

So there you go. Five rules, because four would have looked weird, and I don't have enough time to write any more.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy this post? Let us know.