Saturday, April 19, 2014

Microscope-in-it

Years ago I was listening to Happy Jacks RPG Podcast and they did a review of a game. The game supposedly flowed really well, it could could traverse the falling of a solar system as well as it could depict a dramatic scene, it was inexpensive and GMless!

I listened with great enthusiasm but, because I was driving and unable to write, I failed to jot down or remember the name of this revolutionary system.


I floundered for years trying to recall the name of the game, or the number of the podcast and this little miracle game faded from my memory, "And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth." 

Until I joined the Dungeon World G+ Community and someone shared that they had used it to create one of their settings! It was called Microscope and was created by Ben Robbins.

Finally after all these years I will get to experience this mystery system for myself. On May 10 my fellow gaming buddies and I will partake in the creation of a world, and watch it fall!

What was your "Holy Grail" of games? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy this post? Let us know.