Saturday, September 7, 2013

Something Stirs in the Blackscale Breaks: A shout out

Hi there yall,

I was recently asked to proofread for a +Dungeon World supplement created by +David Guyll called "Something Stirs in the Blackscale Breaks." And I am so glad I was!

If you've read any of my posts you know I love Dungeon World. One of the things I love about this game is the user participation. You can drop in to the Dungeon World Tavern on G+ communities and find countless free or reasonably priced resources, just like this one! What's so cool about these products is the people who wrote them have their name tied to the item, so it's a matter of pride to make sure that the product is up to snuff. No hiding behind big company names, deadlines, and all that non-sense. Just good people putting their good name on good products.

That said, I got a sneak peak at what +David Guyll has put together and "Something Stirs in the Blackscale Breaks" is a good product. It has some interesting monsters and an adaptable storyline that could fit in just about any campaign.

I'm not sure of the release date, price-point, or any other details really. All I'm saying is if you get the chance to get your hands on this resource, do so. You'll enjoy the read and your players will enjoy the adventure.

Happy hunting,

-Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy this post? Let us know.